Saturday, March 28, 2020

ABRUPT HALT!

On the trail, bareback riding yesterday, our horses decided to make an abrupt halt. Phantoms were everywhere and they were super scared! I watched my friend deal with her situation at exactly the same time I was dealing with that same abrupt halt. She is a fierce rider and staying on that horse was a miracle. I am fierce too, and we both prevailed. Next, my horse stood trembling with fear from the unknown phantom, considering which way to dart off, prancing in place with the ready bolt. So much fear in such a short window of time. I calmed us with my breath, my words and my confidence in the OK and the bigger picture, and all quieted. Her horse considered the leap over the fence, but she held him in place and confidently calmed him too. It is like the virus, people are in an abrupt halt. Halt to life, work, freedom and safety. And they are trembling with the next move, not knowing which direction to go. In this time of trembling, change it to excitement, use it for the new day on the new earth. We are inviting a healing and freedom and honesty we have never seen before. YOU and I will be dazzled with the good news, the hidden truths revealed and a quick recovery. Be at peace in your breath, your focus is your outcome, speak confidently to your wild spirit, and KNOW all is well and truly improving! Life is a wild ride- enjoy it, being with Mother Earth, the Magnificent Gaia, is a rare and remarkable opportunity for your journey through the Universe. And to feel the power of change is a great and awesome gift. Namaste'

No comments: