Friday, March 6, 2020

Image - IN or PANA -VISION?

Image in is your imagination. Image of the nation that you belong to. I belong to many nations. My grandson Banks even more that his NANA. Unity of those nations is imperative for our human survival now. War is over, and that to real-eyes/realize-n -ation is for all to see and embrace. I speak from the Cloud Nation of my Dakota roots often. Our family saw the future from there and we decided to stay and assist. One who sits on clouds, Mahpiya was hung in 1862 in Mankato MN and as history repeats until it is changed, again in 1959, my Dakota Father Wallace had his neck snapped. I know that for sure, I image, or use my imagination for the solutions. I have been asked to PROJECT them in pictures for years now, and I have resisted. In 2002 a film maker invited me to California to be in a film on healing, and Indigos and the future of Earth. The cameras broke. We went home again. I woke today knowing now it is time. I am going to project unity. All nations are calling for that healing, that spirit of love and assistance. I do not agree with some, but mercy and forgiveness rule my reality and from there I can start again. No less now, just love now. Help your neighbor, your friend, your family and most importantly, your enemy. Even it it lies within you, love it to life and back into light. SHINE now, you are here for a reason, and the season is here! Imagination and projecting sounds, and pictures, and words of hope are all we have to do. DO IT WELL!

No comments: