Monday, March 2, 2020

Just Ask...

In the days we are here, things change. Sometimes it is key to just ask about the changes. I did that. I asked the Universe, the Ancestors of my reality, the Angels who guard over me and the Aliens in the ships that fly around here. Then I asked the humans who I trust, what would they like to see next for this place, and this lifetime of offering health, happiness and horses. I got so many good answers. You will see and hear soon what will happen, for now think up your questions. Get your list ready. The world is changing right before our eyes, thanks to technology no more guessing or waiting. Truth is being shared, experiences available even if you just watch. Get ready, it is the time we all have been waiting for, and we are the ones we knew we would meet. Here and now is all we have, just ask and then enjoy it!

No comments: