Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Your W E L L

Everyone has their "well". An idea of what it looks and feels like to be well. It is one of those double words I use. There are those water wells in the ground, I have two of those too. They support me in my life, my health, my cleanliness and my longevity. Clean water is one of the most important aspects of health, it really is the WELL of our life here. The water within me needs to be my Well TOO. It has to be enough. It has to be free of impurities. It has to carry what I need, from place to place, like a river. It has to move freely with the cycles of nature, the sun and moon. Dr. Emoto taught us that it carries our emotions in crystalline form. Happy people have pretty water, unhappy people bear distortions in their water and ultimately in their body. It is so simple. So today as you choose WELL, take a glass of water and hold it in your hand and speak all you desire into it. Beauty, success, energy, love, healing to name a few good choices. It will set itself up in the water, and then DRINK IT, you will be so WELL! The well is YOU, be WELL!

No comments: