Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Princes of our lives and the PURPLE RAIN

I grew up with Prince. He is my soul group, my age, my beautiful brother. His look, his smile and eyes, his music and his willingness to share all and more, a part of the gift he brought into life. I saw that purple rain as a kid, then I just kept seeing it. Over and over that violet fire would clear the confusion of less, lack or loss, of separation. The knowing that good was good enough and perfect is not a part of this world. That sharing is cooler than hoarding and that being tall or short, or white or yellow, was not going to stop you in any way. That love of who and how and what and when (NOW) is ALL you get, so you better get to it. We are improving and as we stand in the purple rain, it transforms all our chakras, our mind rinses out and our outlook, well.......who made it prettier than Prince?! Enjoy the RAIN! I AM!

No comments: