Thursday, April 28, 2016

Strong spirits transcend rules

So it is time to right/write the wrongs, and get on with the business of balance now. My mantra as written and spoken over and over again, is, number one, the only rule is that there are no rules! Then number two. What about number one don't you understand? We have two choices on this planet, clear and simple, yes or no, light or dark, good or bad, in or out. All the same in different ways, and the overlighting choice of Divine Will or Free Will. In choosing that magnificent Divine Will and Design, I use my freewill to it's highest capacity and good, for me and all who come in contact with me too. I shine light as taught to me by my Creator. Doctor, Lawyer or Indian Chief, I follow that choice every time. I have the right/write ability and gift of words, and use them well. I offer hope as a doctor, I offer clarity as a wordsmith. I give you lots of angels/angles to give different views of the same thing. I stand on the ground with you and write/right that position, I get up on my horse and share that view too, adding pure power to the visions, and then as a remote viewer, I fly high in the sky as the HAWC/HAWK and offer what I see too. Let's all share what we have and offer, let's transcend the old ways and limited rules of engagement. It is time. See you in the bookstore.

No comments: