Monday, April 18, 2016

Forgive those who trespass against us ??? not any more

I said that in my prayers as a human taught to speak that truth as a child. I once thought those who were trespassing were to be forgiven. I do not think that now. I have watched and spoken to others who have lost so much to the trespassing going on, and we are now changing that matrix. Accountable for my world, my things, my family, and my animals. I AM. No one else pays for us or even really helps much. I do my own world. And yet there are those who simply help themselves to that which is not nor ever was theirs. Entitled? or even worse. I am putting up a gate to go with my new cameras, I have alerted my guardians, human and non-human they have my permission to take action. I know this sounds severe, but is has gotten to that point where if I do not defend me and what I am accountable for, no one else will either. Take account of what you have, love, and take care of, no trespassing now. Just those invited, adored and trusted welcome here.

No comments: