Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sioux's Landing

As a Sagittarius I tend to stay far out and away and above the world here. The outer ring of Jupiter is a safe space for me and I do well out there. Sometimes my friends say, coming in town any time soon??? I say maybe, if there is a good enough reason, or cup of coffee or glass of wine I will. Other than that, I keep out of it. I love the fact that I am being offered a landing site now. I hear/here in my dreams and meditations this landing thing over and over. Come and we will show things on this planet that you will enjoy. set into motion a place for the boat to dock, the car to pull into, the ships to land. I am. This is the invitation to a reconnection. A reunion. A time of communion. I have waited a very long time to hear/here those invitations and this is going to be a wonderful time. Find your landing pad, friends, family, nature,a group, whatever you connect to. Feel it grab a hold of your heart, your energy, your vision of tomorrow and the purpose it all is being offered. When we settle in for the new age, we are going to be and see something never before here/hear. It is now.

No comments: