Thursday, April 7, 2016

Student to teacher to coach

Have you been a student long enough now? You must have learned something along the way to share with and teach others. I did. As a little girl I learned in Kindergarten that being in a group with a loving teacher was amazing. Then that ended. I really had only one more real teacher in those 12 years that was wonderful, my German teacher. Then came grown up life and I went to college. The only good teacher I could find there was the Swim Team Coach and I got certified as an instructor. Other than baking for the college in the cafeteria which I loved, that was the whole of the good part. Then came life and learning and degrees of difficulty and resulting merits. Then I too, began to share my wealth. It is a wealth of experience and training in the whole health way of living. It has been an awesome job. Today, however, I switch hats. I now am assembling a team. A coaching job has just opened up and I took it. I will be the principal in the team of awesome players in the world of whole health life. Hold on for details, this is going to be fun!

No comments: