Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The FOUNDATION

As we look at the structure of who and how we are, we must first consider our foundation. Mine is old, and very sturdy. It has held through the tests of time and kept me upright and secure. I know other's footings are less sturdy sometimes. I spoke to someone, who in describing their foundation to me, shared that they were given the liberty to go with the winds. No mom or pop to go home to, not for a very long time. It is so great that each one of us gets what we need. Look at your foundation, and the structure you have built on it. Is it what you love? If you wish to change something, say so, then do what you say. Your BA is your spirit, the hawk. Your KA is your human structure. Together in harmony, you can raise yourself up. Look at both, the fire of heart and the feather of your breath. Winds of change are here, and being able to soar with the hawks is how I am rolling after lifetimes of foundations built toward the light. Thank you Creator for giving me something to look up to! Namaste'

No comments: