Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Are you ready to bust a move now?

I am that Hawk, way up high in the sky watching as the world turns. Not in it or of it, just here. I see those trapped in the maze of our world and they are stuck, stuck, stuck. Around and around they go, banging up against the same old wall again and again. Then they visit us the HAWC and we show a different way through using that new prospective. Lots of people totally bust a move. It cracks me up and makes me proud of how those who desire freedom and health will not give up until they find a way. I was that exact person in the 80's and it saved my life! I love humanity. They are worth every minute of time spent here. I love their spirited ways, and their fortitude. I let my work speak for itself, that view from the thermals way up above is something amazing. Being asked to share what I see is my greatest pleasure. I see, many now ready, to bust a move!! Git er done!!! You will love the result. I sure did.

No comments: