Monday, April 11, 2016

Pain, walk away, nothing less will do

A lot of business is generated in response to pain. It is the never ending cycle that many live in and with every single day. It is not something that can not be fixed, it is an alarm, and it is working perfectly. You do not want it to stop until you have fixed the problem. It is a such an awesome system, it is the end result of ignoring or even trying to cover up or pretend IT is not happening. Pain is real. Foolishness is not an answer, neither is childishness, nor the addictions we use to smother it. You and story deserve full power now. It takes a person who knows that pain is the signal, flashing and red!!! It is the last stop before you get hit by a train. I review once, my clients reasons for coming to the Wellcare center. There is almost always pain. Physical, emotional, spiritual all the same only different. The look of it is PAINFUL, hard to view, hard to hear, hard to live with I am sure. The noise of the crying and hollering that comes from someone in pain, causes pain. It is a job very few want to do or do easily. I must erase it everyday I walk out of my office. You too must erase your need to feel this now. If you suffer, decide why you deserve this and let it go. Switch to loving something. Go outside and love the land, the water, the kids or whatever you can see as needing you in a good way. In being needed and loving this, there is nothing but health and happiness, pain has no place here and truth is, it never appears unless it is needed. DECIDE NOW, how will it be with you. I will help if you need me, I know how to erase it and I will show how I do it.

No comments: