Wednesday, March 9, 2016

To know NO now

I have spent my life working the YES angles. Trying to get my way by doing whatever it took to get that thumb's up. My attorney, my mother, and many others who watched me thought it fruitless. They would say, why don't you give in for once, or give up on that person?? I just refused and knew deep down it was the right thing to do for me and my work here. I am finished with that assignment now. Last night I got a new job here and to be the blessing I wish to receive is that job. No will not only be an answer for those not interested in my world, I will also, for the first time, offer no as a response when needed. Funny how it all makes sense in the end. Namaste' to us all and NO thanks to those who know who they are. Asked and answered now.

No comments: