Sunday, March 13, 2016

Details all exposed now

I never really pay that much attention to the details. I am a big picture gal. I see auras and that requires an approach that stands back and allows. I never stick my nose in up close unless absolutely necessary. I trust the field. I recently counted some of what I have and things are missing. I know who took them. They know to. These details are not mine to remedy, but theirs. The longer that try to pretend this has gone unnoticed, the worse it will become. I report things stolen and the records are clear. The results are out of my hands as I work under a Higher Authority AND they take care of the details. It is nice to have a big brother so to speak, who attends to my details and watches over his little sister. His name is Michael and YUP, he takes care of me. Thanks big brother, happy hunting!!!!

No comments: