Tuesday, March 8, 2016

New moon roots dive deep

They just do. Plant your seeds today to create new growth for your life and it's light!! My guides asked me today what my new lighted sign would say, my light and my life. I said Angel-Hawk Visions. And that is what I will have. Since I was a child, the vision from up top was always better for me. I was interested. I can see forms in the clouds, lights in the sky, ships sailing around our world from there. That inspires me. I am here to inspire others with my inspirations. Roots fuel our vision, they nourish us, they give us our structure. My roots are really sinking in these days, I needed them to feed my dream, and today it is complete. Using the universal support that accelerates our progress makes this easier and quicker. It was 4:44 am on the clock when this came and those sacred numbers support this whole new sign of life here. The horse raises me up, the hawk even higher, and from there we can see forever. Looks good from here to me, join us for an ANGEL HAWK VISION of your own.

No comments: