Sunday, March 6, 2016

I love that I can't fix everything! I just now figured that out.

And I try, I really do. I am handy, hard working and willing to learn. Yet if you look to the opening of this blog there is a typo. I can not fix it yet, I have tried. It simply doesn't want to change. There are humans like that too. Some come to change, they want a recipe for an upgrade and to fix that which is broken. I do that work with a variety of tools, seeing their aura, scanning their body with my ZYTO, talking and listening and then at the end hoping and wishing for the outcome of their dreams. Others are not fixable. They come to complain or throw down a challenge. They will not give up or give in to real change. They say they want to change but inside they refuse to. It is like the alcoholic who was here recently, drunk most of the time and foolishly thinking we were not noticing. Or like the newly released prisoner who thinks we are not watching his every move too. They acted entitled to cheat or lie or even steal, and that is something no one can fix. That one must want to fix themselves or quit and go home. I wanted to help, and have now been told that job is not available here any longer. They say only fix what YOU can, let the others fix their own stuff. Do not judge their process, and they will be just fine. Luckily there are those in authority who are in charge of this now and I for one, am glad I don't have to fix everything anymore. I am calling the handyman today!! How about you??? Ask for help when you need it and we will soon learn to live together again!

No comments: