Friday, March 18, 2016

The ENABLER

That's what my attorney called me yesterday, in a nice way. He looked up and smiled and said, we call that an enabler. I smiled back and said, yes, that's me, the hopelessly hopeful character. I know that about myself and it is a very special quality that I carry. I can see the diamond in the rough, the carbon that surrounds it is mostly invisible to my way of looking at things. I can see the ember in the ashes..... glowing beneath, hidden from most. I love that I have that gift. It offers me a chance to offer a last chance to those who have tried everything and everyone else here. I love this job, I do not always get it the way I think it should be, but none the less, I still do Su, doing Su's best work. I am an enabler, and very proud of it.

No comments: