Wednesday, March 2, 2016

re-leasing pain

Pain needs a new lease. Not one here or with me. I have endured the relationship to pain for a long time and for a variety of reasons. Now as I take steps into the light of the new world, I see those last feelings rising to surface for clearing. YIKES! I have never felt pain like this. When I had pain in the 80's it was the key to the door of my future here. It was IC, a bladder pain that never stopped until I changed my life. Now it is hips and legs showing me to I set down roots here for the second half of my life. As I change again for my highest good I will share what I did and how I did it. First I owned it. I didn't ignore it or deny I had caused it. Second I dug deep for the root, the emotion, the lifestyle choices and the remedies. I used every single resource I have, every healer I know who is true and delivers, and I made a choice. I spent time, money and meditation on it. I prayed, I read, I rested and I began to heal. Re-leasing pain is a huge commitment. I know I will learn a whole new way to help others by enduring and curing these pains. Relationships, loss, toxic addicted humans, and choices were all let go of. Past passed now and with them, the pain. Come and see us and we will share our legacy of happy, healthy and in love with everything! Pain free and having a party, that's how I like it!!!!

No comments: