Saturday, March 26, 2016

You need to be in a family to HAVE one!

So many people are lonely and separate. They create drama in an effort to attract attention especially that of their family. I knew as a kid I was only going to get one immediate family in this lifetime and that although challenging, I had to show up. I did not agree with a lot of who they were or how they demonstrated it, yet I came to all the events. I brought my kids and said, this is yours too. Love it, even if it challenges you, they love you. Be the light, be the one who shows up. I have shown up again and again, and said, whether or not we agree, we are still family and that counts ALOT. My friend ignored his family for a very long time, then he made such a fuss his mom finally showed up, even when he had not for a whole lifetime. This is the time for a fresh start. Be a family, it is so vital. You must be a family, to have one. It is the truth. And it will heal our world.

No comments: