Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The future is YOU

WHO lives in your future house, your future body, your future job, your future dreams? In real time the future is the present. It exists in your mind when you allow it, therefore it exists. I am a bit of a future thinker and it is time to get more focused on the present with a vision of the future as an overview and a vision of what I desire. I see in the future a healthy planet. I try live in it now, and yet outside the boundaries of my homes, it is full of pollution. I see the future as having a space organic and natural and safe for kids to go out side and play until they grow up. I have that space, but no longer have little kids. Our future depends on what we do TODAY. I am a hoper, a wisher and a dreamer. But we can no longer wait for those dreams, we must be those dreams today. What do you want for your future? Choose one thing today and bring it, somehow into the moment. Try a small sample of what that could look like. Trust, happiness, success, order, health, safety, these are just a few things we should have all the time. Our future looks bright to me and I will start with that!

No comments: