Friday, March 4, 2016

The littlest angel

I think it is a story I heard as a child. It was inspiring. There are times when I felt very little. Other times too big. Never before now, just right. The Libra rising of my chart has given me the gift of that goal. The just right, the good enough, the one that fits. I know from years of experience in the wellness world that I am not the only one who feels that way. We sacrifice and take way too much some times. It is the human dilemma. The balance being in finding the center of the circle. The four directions are in the circle. As I move to center now I freely acknowledge and embrace the gift that each direction offered. I have been sick, well, rich, not rich. I have been loved and dishonored too. This is all coming to light as my Saturn returns to me for the second time in my life. I am excited for the new structure it will provide. I bet my family will like it too!! How about it, everyone just move to center for now and let's see what a balanced position offers!

No comments: