Saturday, March 12, 2016

as a child

I would innocently make my way around this place. I would make friends and explore all that looked interesting. By the time I became a grown woman I stopped being so brave and daring. I limited my experiences because the pain I felt along the way was too hard to handle. I learned to medicate it with a variety of distractions. Then I learned to heal it with nature. As a child, nature never failed me. People were the variable. Nature never was. She was loving and supportive. She nourished me and entertained me no end. Now in my 59th year here, she still wins the prize for me. I honor her, and today we will play together like we did when I was a child. And all will be well with me and her too!! Go and hang with Mother Nature today she misses her children.

No comments: