Thursday, November 6, 2014

What are YOU waiting for?

I wait for no one or no thing, I never could. I am always moving at the speed of mercury. It is the way of me. I see people in holding patterns with their health, their happiness, their very lives and ask, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Some say JESUS, Some say they dont' know, some say nothing, some are not even aware that they are just waiting and waiting and waiting. To waste time here, is a huge concern, for time is up. There is no waiting line any longer. There is however, YOU! And yes ME too. I can not have a hangover because it is a waste of a day and that makes me crazy! I know we are in need of a direction, a goal of sorts. So how about this one. SMILE, look in the mirror and smile big, then all day keep doing it! Do it to those you love and to those you don't even know yet. No matter what occurs, just smile. Be the change in things you want for yourself, Smiling and being pleasant and easy, is simply a really great place to begin and YES, everyone of us can DO THAT, no waiting around. Smile, it is good and getting better every day. My college beau said the thing he saw and loved about me 37 years ago was my smile, now that is WHAT I am talking about! Thanks Scott!

No comments: