Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hiding in plain sight/site

It astounds at me at what people think they can hide. You radiate your light, what ever you are thinking, being and doing, and everyone sees. Kids always see it, dogs do too, cats see you and I do as well. The Universe sees your every single hair! You spend massive amounts of energy hiding in plain site/sight and YES it makes you very tired and very weak and very defensive and in the end very sick and filled with pain. Hoarders hide behind their STUFF, abusers hide behind their pain and their willingness to inflict it on others secretly. Cult members, especially those using religion, will assert their judgments that reveal their personal issues and SINS, every single time. YOU are here, present and  in plain sight of us all, locally, globally and universally too. Just allow that to sink in. I know this as fact, as Mother Mary through a channel I had never met, said to me long ago, SUSAN you crack us up! I gave up any pretense of hiding anything, right then and there. I love being watched, monitored, supported, coached and truly loved by all. I believe you all do. Let it happen, be honest, speak your truth, let your light shine and let's move in to this next phase freely and openly. The only way to heal is to reveal. Welcome to revelations, you are living it right now. The promise is real just like you are. All shall be seen.

No comments: