Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The long journey home

I have seen those sail away whose adventures called. I smiled and waited for their return. I watched my girls do it, my brother and sisters do it and my old friends did it too. As a seer I knew they were heading toward the light they saw, and the lessons they needed to learn. My life was doing the same thing. I am older now and there are years of learning to share just in this lifetime alone. My life has brought home to me someone who did just that. He sailed away, skated away really. The choices and adventures were something! I love to hear about Fiji, Maui, Cozumel and Aspen. I love the hat he brought me from Australia. I love the fact that the lessons he learned grew him up to be a loving, generous and humble man, and still able to skate! Look around, there is a return now of those you came here to know and commune with. Our world is shifting, our time to run around and test things is complete. We are at the place where we need to come together and fix this place up. I am glad that some of us survived, and are willing to reunite for the greater good. How about you? Is your journey complete now? And what are you going to do with the experience and knowledge you gained? We sure could use your help now. Welcome home Scott! Glad you made it back!

No comments: