Monday, November 17, 2014

Venus and Sagittarius together!

I remember those places. I came from Venus and descended through Sagittarius/Jupiter to this plane again for the umteenth time in 1957. I believe in  love and abundance - for all. That is my job and I return it to the people through the gift of wellness as a Naturopathic Doctor. I was born under the Spica Star, just like Jesus the Christed one was, which adds in some flavor and oomph. I am here in a lifetime of 9's. Completing my commitment to Earth and her children is my personal journey and this is the last time I will be here. My girls know that, so we need to get it right this time. When the allowance flows there then comes AN ALIGNMENT, Venus and Sagittarius aligned yesterday. In my body I felt that. In my head I knew that. Now in my life I shall avail my self of that as well. Knowing you are part of Grand Plan and  A MUCH LARGER picture helps us through the limited things here. I am totally ready for the love, the abundance and the gift of community, healed, balanced and ready now, more than ever before for wholeness. Hold on world, when you feel this, you will know for sure - you are all precious and loved. Namaste'

No comments: