Monday, November 10, 2014

Communion

That was a great book I read long ago about first contact. I had my first contact back in the 80's. The most life changing moment of this lifetime, bar none. Two blue  skinned brothers appeared in my bedroom and froze my dogs and partner. Then they smiled at me and said that I had asked them to wake me up when it was time. They said IT IS TIME little sister!  Communion for you begins now in a tangible way. I said OK, Although I was afraid, I was not. I knew that Creator had something special in mind and my contract for being human again was about to begin. Party over.....no more foolin' around. So I opened up that chapter of my life here with great expectations. I became a Naturopathic Doctor, I had been in the healing arts for many lifetimes so it was a natural! I became clear on my visions for what health and harmony look like and how to share that gift without freaking people out. I learned to allow the guidance of the stars and the moon and the guardians and the guides provided for me. And learned to listen and be faithful and put one foot in front of the other live in the moment only. The lessons here is community, communion starts with self. Pull yourself together, then add in other humans that match your frequency, family or friends or both. Then we can get to healing and harmony part that our Earth-ship has in her future. Communion with the Universe and those who have watched over us for a very long time. Now that is what I am talking about!` We are ONE!

No comments: