Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Family ??

What do we call family? Some of us have no real connection to the blood relatives we are given. So that is where gangs, cults and clicks come in. I have spent a lifetime trying to understand the family I chose to be born in to. They are so different than I am. I am a perpetual student in this relationship. I know you all will have a chance on this holiday and the next ones, to get a good look up close and personal with your own family. Let the lesson come through. You should see them for the real reason you chose the same squad. I know that everything is happening for a reason, so in the spirit of the holiday, smile and let it be what it is. No drama or conflict necessary. Gay or straight, black or white, religious or not, all of it will make sense in the end. SO just celebrate the differences and the  connection, it is all you are going to get! Happy Holidays to us all!

No comments: