Friday, November 7, 2014

Fear the source of all conflict

This is so evident in health issues that I see it in every person who appears to be ill. Dis-ease is conflict within the body. Feeding the wrong food, drink, air and words are to blame for much of this conflict. In the fight for position, fear will cause anger to defend it's broken position. Step back when that happens. Get a bigger and wider vision of what is really going with you or the person you are in conflict with. There is only one way to whole, healthy and happy and that is love and light. It shows the details. I know people are hiding their addictions, their cravings, their behaviors when they are afraid of the healing that requires total transparency and become irritated or angry. That is where the take a breath, clear the air, step back and allow is the greatest start to recovery I know here. We all deserve to be fully functioning on all levels here and now, fear is the only obstacle we use to hold us up, back or down. With less conflict, there will be less dis-ease, and I can go play with my horses more, PLEASE allow that to happen!!!! I really would appreciate it! Namaste' warriors, be brave!

No comments: