Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One - start fresh when we can

We can call a do over when ever we are up to it. I follow each day numerologically.  They have a frequency and when you catch the vibe of the day, it is just easier and better. Today is a one day. I like that. It gives me a shot at a fresh  start on something or everything.  I know that I can do better. If I practice what I preach and put in to play what I am passionate about it elevates my life and my work here. So think up something fresh for today, or something better, or maybe just easier. Stand in the Light of Love and Life here, and allow the download. Then align it to something you can really sink your teeth in to. WHEN YOU GET IT THE WAY YOU LIKE IT, APPRECIATE IT, OR THAT, OR THEM, WITH ALL YOUR ENERGY!!!! That way it will remain. Here to ONE's all around.

No comments: