Monday, August 1, 2011

Let every step of the way be truly yours

Sometimes we feel pushed or pulled or even tipped over by what we think someone or something else has done to us. It is simply not true. Your steps are your own choice, the direction you move and the speed with which you move, yours too.

Envision a focus, something beautiful you are moving toward, see only that vision, now by choosing to put one foot in front of the other and begin your movement. Success is manifested by focus, weight loss and ultimate health are too. Love and laughter take a focus as well. Look around and find the good, the funny, the healthy and the successful, now focus, speak of it, dream of it, draw it and sing it into reality. Your choice.

My friend swears, alot. It hurts my ears and it takes away my focus from the good stuff. It distracts me no end. Complaining and whining do the same thing, I know now that I must leave that all behind. It is up to me to find those happy things, thoughts and words in my life that enhance my journey, not distract me. Criticism is not an option, own your own thoughts of negativity, get help if you need it to relieve yourself of their burden, but do not put them into the AIR with your words.
The rest of us do not need to know that stuff about you ever.

Two tricks I learned that help with this, one is to write down the frustrations of my life and burn them. That helps alot, the other is to meditate quietly and see with my eyes closed all my burdens lifting and floating upward. I say thank you for teaching me and move on now, that works too.

As each one learns this the whole of this planet benefits, look at the video on my facebook page about hope, it really tells a great story. Susan Anderson Hudson Wis, see you again!!

No comments: