Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We are so much smarter than this!!!

What happened to us?? I watch as we give in and give up every day to someone else's choice for us.

Remember when you were little and resisted with all your might against a choice you weren't about to give in to?? Food that got jammed down your throat, or an outfit that you hated, or a forced stay or play with someone you didn't like or trust!

We went bonkers and took the punishment for bad behavior rather then give in to the bullying. I took a lot of licks for my way. My truth got my butt strapped many times, so did my willingness to do it again. My sister said once, why must you always do that? I said, it is who I am and it IS what I do, period.

We know through intuition and if ignored, anxiety, when we are not in alignment with what is right and true for us. We have felt it over and over, medicating it with drugs or alcohol or sex or whatever takes the edge off, doesn't stop it from doing what it is designed to do. It will just take another tact. If we are sick, it is because we didn't listen to the stressors that were going off before hand. If we are sad or mad, same deal.

Learn to make choices based on your responses to this world, we can teach you how and you are smart enough to learn!

No comments: