Friday, August 26, 2011

Breaking free now.

Can you feel it?? I can. It feels like a shift, a resolution, a conscious choice for the best yet.

I have had a neck ache for a week, I do not get that kind of stuff very often. I asked my body what it was doing and it said "breaking free'. I have looked only in one direction for a long time. I now apparently will be able to look around and see other things too. Freely moving my eyes with the swivel of my neck, even looking back without pain or regret!! I didn't want to look around too much because the view was a little stressful, I don't watch the news for that very reason. Also you all know I don't think the media tells the truth anyway, so if I want to watch someone's fantasy, I will watch a movie not the news.

In an effort to see it all and be helpful with what I see I first have break free from the habit of tunnel vision. In my job I had to stay there with my vision for the future because in the beginning there were so few who believed. Now there are millions of people seeking alternatives for their health and the health of their family. I now share my vision with many healers and believers alike.

I will say this, I am glad to share it all now, we deserve to be healthy without drugs and surgeries being the only solution. We deserve food free of chemicals and modifications and hormones. We deserve fresh crisp air and bright energetic sparkling water and a safe and loving environment. Let's see that together! Imagine it, dream it and believe it to be real and SO IT WILL BE!! Namaste' Dr.Su

No comments: