Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nearing the top of the mountain now, we can see each other!!

The paths of each one here are as unique as they are, high roads for some, very low roads for others. It has been an amazing journey with so much variety. I love that about Creator. The top or the end is now in sight, everyone from every place can see it. Prophecy from every tribe is being fulfilled. The Four directions are becoming one just as was told.

For a long time I felt alone on my road. Once in awhile I would hook up with another, sometimes just for fun, other times because a memory from another place and time was sparked. I love those moments, when I feel familiar to another and they to me. I have also been told that my road is wrong, or crazy, or hell-bound by some of the people along the way and that was hard to hear. I knew enough though to stay with what my heart said, even though someone else had another idea.

So in honor and with gratitude I say Namaste' to all I have encountered on the path to Oneness. It was REAL. Sometimes too real, sometimes not real enough to last, yet still as real as it gets. Pushed and pulled by my own feelings about the path and the folks and this world, I have somehow found a very peaceful place here. The Earthmother and her animals make it just right for me and the few I know now as close friends keep me cheerful and moving forward. I love that and those who are near and dear, in a very special way. My girls are especially grand to me, different and yet the same, with roads very close to mine. That gives me comfort.

Look around you now as our paths converge, we are ONE and will soon feel it in every cell and with every breath. You are to fear no thing. Be hopeful, peaceful, faithful and loving, no matter what happens. It is the only way home now.

No comments: