Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can you see me?


There are two aspects of the human - divine feminine and divine masculine - inward and outward. Each person has both. Some are balanced with equal parts of the gift creating wholeness and harmony, others are wacky-doo, with one or the other over shadowing the minor player. I can be a mirror and project outward to anyone I want to, using my masculine energy like a projector. It makes me a formidable opponent. I do that sometimes when I feel attacked. The other part of me radiates and is visible as a receptive loving energy. That is the feminine part of each one of us.

I have a gift when it comes to speaking - either way I go I create an impact, masculine scares people, shreds them really. I can shred people with my truth, so can you. It is a weapon of mass destruction used inappropriately. It does cut through the bull though when applied correctly. My first husband always thought I should have practiced law with that gift.

The receptive side of me is where I do my work. In helping people understand their bodies and how to help themselves I use the impression part of my divine feminine to feel them, it is called empathy. I do it on purpose. Many do it without knowing how to ocntrol it and feel the weight of other's burdens constantly. My sight is not only physical, it is impressionable and with it I see energy and can compute that into empathy and understanding, then I can be a part of the solution not add to the imbalance.

That being said, consider this, just for today I will choose to use my gifts, both masculine and feminine as a benefit for me and everyone around me. I will reflect back to those who seek to shadow me their shadow side and all it's pain, I will embrace and be loving and receptive to all that embrace and lovingly accept me. I will choose peace and harmony to stay within me and I will be grateful that I can use my freewill for such a divine purpose.

Fun, HUH???

No comments: