Thursday, August 4, 2011

The reflection of self in our children

Years ago I took a class from Rabbi Dossick about helping the Indigo Kids, I know now that class was about me, for me, to help ME. The only way I can help kids, mine or anyone else's, is to see myself. Horses reflect you to you, it is an amazing tool for those looking for truth. They unlike our children do not keep the energy of the person they are reflecting, they let it go when the person moves off. Kids on the other hand will hold your reflection sometimes for a lifetime or longer.

Today analyze your kids, what do you admire in them, take a note. What do you fear as potential for failure, own it. Are they renegades? Are the overweight? Are they disinterested, like ADHD? Are they depressed? Are the lonely or lost? Are they ill, chronically or critically?? You are them, and they are stuck with you!! Freewill does not come to them to break the chain until they are grown up and have their own kids. The buck stops with us and we can do the changing to give them a better life.

I learned EAV testing and naturopathy to create a better life for my daughters, seeing that the health care system in America was a failure for me. One is now a Naturopath, funny how the reflection carried through. I played and sang for the front part of my life and loved it and then quit, my other daughter won't sing and she has an awesome voice, GUESS I BETTER GET PLAYING AND SINGING AGAIN!!!!

It's you and only you you can change, they receive it when YOU have cleaned up your act. So stop talking about it, stop criticizing them and look in the mirror, it is YOU, YOU, YOU. Want them sick, stay sick. want them frustrated, stay frustrated, want them fat, keep eating and drinking garbage, want them cursed, then keep on cursing. Want them healthy, find healing, want them successful, then cherish and manifest your own natural gifts and be grateful, want them to know they are loved, then speak only of love and let go of everything else. It is all good!!

No comments: