Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pets are us!! Let the love flow.

I have kittens now, have had all summer and the joy they have brought the kids who come to ride is amazing. Horses, dogs, chickens with baby chicks and kittens make this ranch a virtual love fest. Hugs, kisses and cuddling all are part of the experience. It left me thinking about how truly lonely people are.

My stepfather has no more pets, nothing to cuddle or let out or feed and I see now that his energy is moving inward. It is a reaching out that a pet brings forth, like a magnet. Touch me, comfort me, play with me, nourish me, all from them to us but really a reminder for us to do the same for ourselves.

If you have no pet, borrow one, babysit one or go to the humane society and play with one. There are zillions of critters who could use a good petting just like the humans need those strokes too.

The tiny kitten of the litter went to a new home with a sparkling lady who came to watch someone else's kids ride. She instantly knew her name and began calling her that right away. I believe animals recognize us from other lives and are here as angels to be with us, this kitten certainly knew her new mom!

It one of God's greatest gifts and Nature's pleasure to provide people with animal companions who help us along the way. If you are sensitive to dander, use lemon juice in your water to clear your liver and cherry juice to clean up your kidneys, organic cherry lemonade with simply lemonade and cherry added is one of my favorite drinks, and those sensitivities will diminish greatly, also your diet upgrade to whole healthy food will reduce sensitivities as well. A win-win on all fronts. Save a animal and save yourself! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: