Monday, August 29, 2011

new moon roots go deep

Are you where you want to be? Today with the new moon, planting and rerooting is optimized. I have really thought alot about what it is I love best and what do I really do well, Talk! I think I am funny and informative and direct and to the point fearlessly. That works for me, not for everyone around me all the time. I have learned to say and mean, I do not have an opinion of how you perceive me or my words, they are mine to share, take me or leave em! You will not hurt my feelings.

That took a long time to develop. I wanted to fit in with the crowd for a long time, thinking the crowd had something I needed. When I hung with the crowd, I realized they were searching just as much as I was. Funny huh???

Now that I got that message I know now sinking roots into what I love best will result in a happy and secure life. I love my family and my work, my farm and this planet. That should keep me busy for awhile. Here is to a deeper connection with all that we adore!!!

No comments: