Sunday, January 7, 2024

The Rainbow Bridge

Our Bridge here is often seen by those looking. A portal, vibrant and colorful. Open it sweeps into itself all the higher vibrations of release and relief. Some times there are more than one gate open. Then I can expect the unexpected. I watched the gate open in 1959, and saw my father go through. It disturbed my peace. Not until the new millenium and chats with my Auntie Lois did I calm down in my heart. It was traumatic for a child, it is normal for adults who are in harmony with the Great Mystery and the vastness of our choices and outcomes. The journey continues. I will celebrate every opportunity I experience as a grand adventure overseen, guarded and guided. For all is all and I am that I am in that glory and that story. And this is good enough for me. Logan, Bob and Sam I will see you again! Happy Trails.

No comments: