Monday, January 22, 2024

The eyes/I's

The light, the glow, the warmth, the excitment.....all can be scene/seen in the eyes. You fall in....with the eyes. What are you looking to fall IN with? Some want, some need, some resist - those eyes. As a child my stepfather told not to look at him. DO NOT GIVE ME THOSE EYES, HE ADMONISHED LOUDLY!!! Then he severely punished me with a belt. Those marks, that betrayal, of what he saw in my eyes, took years to fade. Little children do not benefit from beatings, physical or emotional. The eyes of a child tell the truth, THEIR TRUTH. iT IS ALL THEY HAVE TO SHOW YOU THAT TRUTH. Truly caring humans will look into the eyes, and speak in terms that are endearing, supportive, understanding and educating. Find your eyes/I's. MINE is the I am that I am that I am. The I's of Source, the Great Mystery. Those eyes in the eyes of human beings are the ones I can trust. If someone is covering, diverting or unwilling to look into your eyes, walk on. JUST WALK ON, there are more choices just around the corner.

No comments: