Sunday, January 21, 2024

Can I talk with you??

After her appointment she asked the doctor, can I talk with you? He was surprised and stopped in the doorway. She looked to him until he dropped his mask. The conversation began from there! In the truth of you, you will need your alignment. When you choose someone to help you do something you can not do alone, you will need your alignment. ALLOW, ALIGN, APPRECIATE. Those words were told me in a dream decades ago. In an alliance for aligning, there is support, strength and growth necessary. Decide what you will allow, before you decide the next alignment. I align with kids, I always have. They deserve to be loved, cherished, supported, taught the truth and raised in the light with laughter. They deserve fresh whole organic food, air, rest and sunlight not blocked. They deserve to see adult teachers, parents, relatives, neighbors, coaches, doctors and more, who will align to promote their success with uncondtional love and support. I have seen the vandalizing of kids for money, pleasure, ego and more, pirated by those who selfishness is all they bring. Learning to find those connections was taught me through meditation and kinesiology not by the church or my teachers. I teach both, with my Naturopathy and my therapeutic horsemanship at the bow. I stop and talk, ALOT. Take off your MASK, and talk now. Look into the eyes of the one you choose, if they do not look comfortable and willing, leave. No excuses needed. JUST take control of your allowance, and you will find those you wish to talk to. The time is now and you are worth it.

No comments: