Thursday, January 4, 2024

shocked yet?

I am. I have high expectations. I believe in accountability. I give opportunity for health, happiness and horses. I do that as a vocation. It also serves my highest good. I am not here to serve your highest good. Sometimes people think that is something I offer because I live light and lively. I remember at the end of each day that how it proceeded, was my TOTAL responsibility. The LAW OF ATTRACTION is true. We are vibrational and align with frequency, local, global and universal. We are constantly watched, locally, globally and universally too. I was awoken in the night and told to go straight home. I did and I was so glad I did. The Universe told me there was a giant mess happening and they were correct. I took care of that knowing and I will never allow that again. We must trust our selves or we will be shocked. I am learning along the way that I am worth the love and trust I deserve. Upgrading in the new year, how about you?

No comments: