Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Re-leasing pain

Like a flashing beacon, a seaaring scald, pain is your friend in times of troubled waters. It takes the focus, the center stage, the inspiration to be different to be better. I used that searing annoying never ending pain that Interstitial Cystitits presented me with to a much needed change of life, career and perspective. My life was jolted by the alarm of pain, the loss of sleep and the constant reminder that I was UN WELL! I then followed it into the rabbit whole/hole of Natural Health. Not easy to find 30 years ago yet still hidden among those who knew. If you are in the pain state, look around, the world is opening to the light and love of true health. It is natural, normal and a great gift. WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! Re-lease, contract over, new day and new way to live now. Namaste'

No comments: