Thursday, January 25, 2024

Super power

A little boy named Alex with Down's Syndrome told me and his whole 2nd grade that his super power was smiling! In total agreement they squealed!!! They said no matter what the dilemma, Alex would make them all smile. In the scope of super powers I believe that to be at the top of the list. It is simple, pure, direct and costs nothing. Knowledge is knowing when the real deal is right in front of you, not something you chase or believe will never appear cuz you're not lucky enough. Do the math everyone. When you believe you attract that which is in your system. Look up, believe in LIGHT, LOVE and LAUGHTER. The rest will follow and you will remember that you are the luckiest one you know! Super powers are yours, decide which ones matter to you. I like the smiling one, it fits into my version of this world's need for joy! And I carry it with me everywhere!!

No comments: