Tuesday, January 23, 2024

When to retreat

A time out is used as punishment for kids these days. It is simply a retreat from the chaos, going on or being created. I created plenty of chaos as a child. I still do. I also retreat. I take a trip, a nap, a ride, go to bed early, watch a movie, read a book, take a class or whatever takes me away for time out. Some never do that. On and on they battle. In relationships, neighborhoods, jobs, and in the struggle their health, their vitality and their balance wobbles. If you wake up in the morning wishing you were somewhere else, with someone else, or going somewhere else instead of where you are going. IT IS TIME TO DO THAT NOW! Find a retreat that will give you the tools to change and balance out the wobble. We do that on horse back, and it helps alot. Retreat with us Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin.

No comments: