Friday, January 26, 2024

Answering that call

The most annoying thing for me is to be woken from my wonderful sleep. I wake up bright and ready to go, I am a Rooster. When sleep is what I am doing to wake me and shake me up is a really big deal. One year I couldn't sleep I was just a child of 10. My first mercury tooth filling disturbed my sleep for the entire year. Laying awake for hours in my little bed, getting more frayed moment by moment. The mercury so toxic to my little body. Causing adrenaline to pump all night long in a effort to discharge the poison. Eventually I became numb and dumb to it. Life continued. Years later it happened again. I COULD NOT SLEEP. This time the toxin was lead. I started using lead to make my stained glass. It overwhelmed me and sleep again disappeared. This time I took drugs to help me, Halcion was prescribed. By numbimg myself to sleep, I got sick, very very sick. It was incurable and intolerable, interstitial cystitis was it's name, and insanity and suicide were the options in life with this horrible condition I had unwittingly invited. My awakening was insured. I have taught since then the stories of my recovery. Becoming a Naturopathic Physician, a Horse Therapist and a really good mom, not only to my family, but to countless others has been the gift. When the CALL wakes you, ask the Source, what do I need to hear?? Listen, take notes, and let that calling you have been scheduled to receive bring you the message you came to receive and share. MAGIC!!!

No comments: