Tuesday, January 23, 2024

DEFINE THE LIKES. Why are likes so important?

It is honest, casual and promotes growth. When a client tells me they like the way I do my work it makes me want to do it again. It doesn't drive me, it encourages me. I do not respond to a push or a pull or a demand, I respond to an idea, or an offer. Then I decide if I LIKE IT. Humanity is being told to take sides now. WHEN can we simply choose what we like, and let the others like something else? I like Natural Medicine, it works for me. You decide if you like it. I like animals, dogs, cats, and horses. You decide if you like them. It is in harmony to have opposite likes. A good song has harmony and balance and a good listener will like that. I hope our world starts liking itself again. Nature, kids, neighbors, and most of all - self! That is important. It is the harmony that will begin the healing.

No comments: