Monday, January 15, 2024

MLK A choice to be him

Who and how did a soul embody that human being. Leadership, juatice, a love for the common, not as much the elite. In the fairness of this world is an abyss. I see the GAP. It is a place of choices, endless choices. My client asked if I would bring wellness choices to his thriving business. I said thinking first would have to be the start. I chose that for now. So today as you think, MLK or you, or them, or us. Is it fair, is it true, does it apply to all humans???? AND do I feel like you have choices. If you need more choices, open your eyes, your heart and let the options appear in the light. LOVE is my first choice. WE WILL SEE FAR FROM THERE/THEY'RE/THEIR. We are all connected, and I will tell you about my choices on this page and more.

No comments: