Tuesday, January 9, 2024

FLUSH!!!

I teach the FLUSH. Liver and gallbladder flushing insures so many good processes. An APPLE a day keeps the doctor away, is so true. So GMO apples no no no, the gift is gone. It was modified to leave you fat and full of junk. Nature is Source designed, divine in every way. It supports the DIVINELY DESIGNED HUMAN VEHICLE. Modifications are a choice. I chose not to go that route. I follow my design, I know my blood type, it clarifies my genetic strengths and weaknesses. I am a fire rooster, double sagittarian. I need fuel that fires me, sugar not my friend, especially something processed and modified, like corn syrup. That detail alone keeps me in a healthy state of being. Learn your personal details and create the menu that supports it. It will flush away the junk, and that feels right for 2024 is the year to know!

No comments: