Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012 and all it promises

Are you are promise to yourself? Do you say I promise this or that to others too? I will quit or start or change or whatever I think I need to do. Promises are the wishes with the conviction and outward energy of the spoken word, using your words reinforces your wishes and hopes. It unleashes the power of your thoughts and your heart.

Have you promised to love someone forever? Or have you forgotten that promise? Did they die or leave you in another way and so you thought the promise was over? Promises are contracts that can be broken with the speaking of the words you use also. Spoken into existence and broken into history.

2012 is the promise of the end of the age. We have had 25,000 years in this age and this year closes that book. That means there will be an accounting. You will be held accountable for all your promises and what you have done about them. This is a big deal.

So here goes. I accept the accountability of my thoughts, words and deeds fully. I accept that they were mine and mine alone to use to create my realities. I ask that what needs to be forgiven be done with grace and mercy, as there would not enough time to clear this on my own. I ask that the promise of 2012 and my presence here in this place at this time be GLORIOUS! INSPIRING! And filled with love, light and laughter and friends and family flourish in my presence. It is that simple, forgive and forget and start fresh and pure, this is the year of promise.

No comments: